The Midsummer Deadline for BlueCat’s 2021 Screenplay Competition is August 9th, 2020.
- Every script submission will receive a complimentary written analysis.
- Scripts submitted by the Midsummer Deadline will receive written analysis by September 2nd, 2020.
- Your script is eligible for resubmission after you’ve received feedback for your original entry.
- Midsummer Deadline: August 9th, 2020. Feature $55, Pilot $50, Short $40.
- Resubmission fees remain the same throughout the competition.
- The Grand Prize Winner will receive $5,000. All scripts submitted (Features, Pilots and Shorts) are eligible.
- The Feature Screenplay Winner will receive $2,000.
- The Pilot Winner will receive $2,000.
- The Short Script Winner will receive $2,000.
- The Fellini Award will be awarded to the Best Screenplay from any category (Feature, Pilots or Short) of the 2021 Competition written by a screenwriter residing outside the USA and will receive $1000.
For more information about the 2021 competition and submission process, please visit our Rules and Guidelines.
Submit your feature, pilot, or short script now to receive written analysis.