The Midsummer Deadline for BlueCat’s 2020 Screenplay Competition is August 4th, 2019!
Every script submitted by the Midsummer Deadline will receive written analysis by September 3rd.
Your script is eligible for resubmission after you receive your feedback.
Midsummer Deadline: August 4th, 2019. Feature $55, Pilot $50, Short $40.
- Every script submission will receive a written analysis as a part of their entry fee.
- The Grand Prize Winner will receive $10,000. All scripts submitted (Features, Pilots and Shorts) are eligible.
- The Feature Screenplay Winner will receive $5,000. Four Feature Finalists will receive $1,000 each.
- The Pilot Winner will receive $5,000. Four Pilot Finalists will receive $1000 each.
- The Short Script Winner will receive $5,000. Four Shorts Finalists will receive $1000 each.
- The Fellini Award will be awarded to the Best Screenplay from any category (Feature, Pilots or Short) of the 2020 Competition written by a screenwriter residing outside the USA and will receive $2500.
- The 3 Title Contest Winners will receive $250 each.
For more information about the 2020 screenplay competition and submission process, please visit our Rules & Guidelines.