The Final Deadline for BlueCat’s 2020 Screenplay Competition is November 11th, 2019!
Every script submitted by the Final Deadline will receive written analysis by December 10th.
All analysis provided to the entrants is complimentary and free.
Your script is eligible for resubmission after you’ve received feedback for your original entry.
Submission Deadlines & Fees
Final Deadline: Feature Screenplay $70, Pilot $65, Short $55.
Late Deadline: December 15th, 2019. Feature $80, Pilot $75, Short $65.
- Every script submission will receive a written analysis as a part of their entry fee.
- The Grand Prize Winner will receive $10,000. All scripts submitted (Features, Pilots and Shorts) are eligible.
- The Feature Screenplay Winner will receive $5,000. Four Feature Finalists will receive $1,000 each.
- The Pilot Winner will receive $5,000. Four Pilot Finalists will receive $1000 each.
- The Short Script Winner will receive $5,000. Four Shorts Finalists will receive $1000 each.
- The Fellini Award will be awarded to the Best Screenplay from any category (Feature, Pilots or Short) of the 2020 Competition written by a screenwriter residing outside the USA and will receive $2500.
- The 3 Title Contest Winners will receive $250 each.
For more information about the 2020 screenplay competition and submission process, please visit our Rules & Guidelines.
Final Deadline: November 11th
Submit your feature, pilot or short script now and receive written analysis by December 10th.
Short Film Festival
Submit your short film by the Regular Deadline on November 17th.