Every script submitted by the Early Bird Deadline will receive written analysis by August 1st.
- Early Bird Deadline: June 30th, 2019. Feature $50, Pilot $45, Short $35.
- Every script submission will receive a written analysis as a part of their entry fee.
- The Grand Prize Winner will receive $10,000. All scripts submitted (Features, Pilots and Shorts) are eligible.
- The Feature Screenplay Winner will receive $5,000. Four Feature Finalists will receive $1,000 each.
- The Pilot Winner will receive $5,000. Four Pilot Finalists will receive $1000 each.
- The Short Script Winner will receive $5,000. Four Shorts Finalists will receive $1000 each.
- The Fellini Award will be awarded to the Best Screenplay from any category (Feature, Pilots or Short) of the 2020 Competition written by a screenwriter residing outside the USA and will receive $2500.
- The 3 Title Contest Winners will receive $250 each.
For more information about the 2020 screenplay competition and submission process, please visit our Rules & Guidelines.