The Late Deadline for BlueCat’s 2019 Screenplay Competition is Sunday, January 20th at Midnight PST!
Every script submitted will receive their written analysis by March 4th, 2019.
Your script is eligible for resubmission once you’ve received the written analysis for your submission.
Resubmit your script here: https://www.bluecatscreenplay.com/2019-resubmissions/
- Feature Screenplay Winner $10,000. Four Feature Finalists will receive $1,000 each.
- Short Script Winner $5,000. Four Shorts Finalists will receive $500 each.
- Pilot (Hour) Winner $5,000. Four Pilot Finalists will receive $500 each.
- Pilot (Half-Hour) Winner $5,000. Four Pilot Finalists will receive $500 each.
- The Fellini Award (Best International Script by a writer living outside the US) $5,000.
- Short Film Festival Winners (Best Short, Best Director, Best Script, Best Performance)
Late Deadline: January 20th, 2019. Feature Screenplay $80, Pilot (Hour) $75, Pilot (Half-Hour) $70, Short Script $65, Short Film $65.
For more information about the competition and submission process, please visit our Rules and Guidelines.
Submit your script and receive written analysis by March 4
Submit your short film to BlueCat’s Short Film Festival by March 17th!