Our 2015 Short Screenplay Semi-Finalists
We set a new record of 1730 short film screenplay submissions!
Approximately two percent of those scripts have been selected to advance in the competition.
Congratulations to our Semi-Finalists!
|A Life in Limbo||by||Gill White|
|An Ordinary WednesdaySaturday||by||Nick McMurdy|
|Between the Rock||by||Richard D. Kinsella|
|Breathe||by||Theo James Krekis|
|Daddy’s Girl||by||Napoleon Ryan|
|Generation Ship||by||Gerrit Thompson|
|Girl At The Window||by||Ed Wiles|
|Joy Ride||by||Niav Conty|
|Labor Day||by||Kallie Tenney|
|Les The Punter||by||Julian Williams|
|Prisoner and Bird||by||Jillian Moylan|
|Six Months of Wonder Woman||by||Susan Fleming|
|Strangers in the Night||by||Kara Cutruzzula|
|The Gazebo||by||Richard Willett|
|The Last Days of the Dolores Project||by||Ludwig Thelin|
|The Projectionist||by||Guy Pooles|
|The Undisputed Champion of the World||by||John Morrison|
|Wake||by||Darren Robert Tibbits|
Competition Results Announcement Schedule:
- Shorts Finalists will be announced April 4th, 2015.
- Feature Finalists will be announced April 4th, 2015.
- Joplin Award will be announced April 7th, 2015.
- Cordelia Award will be announced April 8th, 2015.
- The Shorts Screenplay Winner will be announced April 9th, 2015.
- The Feature Screenplay Winner will be announced April 10th, 2015.
Thanks to everyone who submitted to BlueCat, we were blown away by the response this year and grateful for all your hard work!
Please sign up for the Weekly Newsletter to receive competition announcements via email.