Submit Your Script
Submissions for the 2019 BlueCat Screenplay Competition are now closed.
Are you ready to submit your script to BlueCat? Please double-check our guidelines and when you’re ready, use the link below to begin your submission.
- Script must be in PDF format (need to convert?)
- Script PDF must have a properly formatted file name (Name of Script by Author First Last Name.pdf — i.e. Seven Samurai by Akira Kurosawa.pdf)
- Scripts will not be returned.
- We do not have any title page requirements.
- All entries must be in English.
- Feature screenplays must be between 65-125 pages in length.
- Short screenplays must be between 1-29 pages in length.
- Half-hour Pilot scripts must be between 20-60 pages in length.
- Hour Pilot scripts must be between 45-75 pages.
- Submitted scripts must be original and the sole property of the applicant(s).
- The script has not previously won any contest, competition or award of any kind.
- The author(s) meet all eligibility requirements.
- Each submission will receive one complimentary written analysis.
Please upload the correct file of your script—-under absolutely no circumstances will substitutions of either corrected pages or new drafts be made.
The BlueCat Newsletter
Every Tuesday, we send out a newsletter filled with screenwriting-related content: blogs, interviews, articles, downloads, videos, tips and more.
Please sign up and join our community of writers today!