BlueCat’s resubmission option provides all entrants the opportunity to receive additional feedback on their work and enter their latest revision into the competition. Both your original submission and any resubmissions will be treated as a separate, stand-alone entry.
When you’re ready to resubmit your script, you can select a previous reader, a new reader or no preference. If your previous reader is no longer available, you can request a new reader or a refund.
Each script may be resubmitted twice. Script titles cannot be changed upon resubmission. The author(s) must meet all eligibility requirements.
The final day to resubmit your script is February 15th, 2021.
Resubmission Analysis Schedule & Fees
- All resubmissions submitted by October 25th, 2020 will receive their written analysis by December 2nd, 2020.
- All resubmissions submitted by December 13th, 2020 will receive their written analysis by February 3rd, 2021.
- All resubmissions submitted by February 15th, 2021 will receive their written analysis by March 10th, 2021.
- All analysis provided to the entrants is complimentary and free.
- Resubmission fees remain the same throughout the competition.
- Feature $50, Pilot $45, Short $35.
Resubmissions for the 2021 BlueCat Screenplay Competition are now closed.
The BlueCat Newsletter
Every Tuesday, we send out a newsletter filled with screenwriting-related content: blogs, interviews, articles, script downloads, videos, tips and more.
Please sign up and join our community of writers today!