BlueCat’s resubmission option provides all entrants the opportunity to receive additional feedback on their work and enter their latest revision into the competition. Both your original submission and any resubmissions will be treated as a separate, stand-alone entry.
When you’re ready to resubmit your script, you can select a previous reader, a new reader or no preference. If your previous reader is no longer available, you can request a new reader or a refund.
Each script may be resubmitted twice. Script titles cannot be changed upon resubmission. The author(s) must meet all eligibility requirements.
Resubmission Analysis Schedule & Fees
- All submissions submitted by September 12th, 2021 will receive their written analysis by October 5th, 2021.
- All submissions submitted by October 11th, 2021 will receive their written analysis by November 9th, 2021.
- All submissions submitted by November 14th, 2021 will receive their written analysis by December 7th, 2021.
- All submissions submitted by December 12th, 2021 will receive their written analysis by February 8th, 2022.
- All resubmissions submitted by February 21st, 2022 will receive their written analysis by March 29th, 2022.
- Resubmission fees remain the same throughout the competition: Feature $50, Pilot $45, Short $35.
You need to be logged in in order to resubmit your script.
The BlueCat Newsletter
Every week, we send out a newsletter filled with screenwriting-related content: blogs, interviews, articles, script downloads, videos, tips and more.
Please sign up and join our community of writers today!