BlueCat’s resubmission option provides all entrants the opportunity to receive additional feedback on their work and enter their latest revision into the competition. Both your original submission and any resubmissions will be treated as a separate, stand-alone entry.
When you’re ready to resubmit your script, you can select a previous reader, a new reader or no preference. If your previous reader is no longer available, you can request a new reader or a refund.
Each script may be resubmitted twice. Script titles cannot be changed upon resubmission. The author(s) must meet all eligibility requirements.
Screenplay Analysis Schedule
- All resubmissions submitted by September 15th, 2019 will receive their written analysis by October 15th, 2019.
- All resubmissions submitted by November 11th, 2019 will receive their written analysis by December 10th, 2019.
- All resubmissions submitted by December 15th, 2019 will receive their written analysis by February 4th, 2020.
- All resubmissions submitted by February 17th, 2019 will receive their written analysis by March 12th, 2019.
- All analysis provided to the entrants is complimentary and free.
- Resubmission fees remain the same throughout the competition.
- Feature $50, Pilot $45, Short $35.
You need to be logged in in order to submit scripts
The BlueCat Newsletter
Every Tuesday, we send out a newsletter filled with screenwriting-related content: blogs, interviews, articles, script downloads, videos, tips and more.
Please sign up and join our community of writers today!