BlueCat Short Film Festival
Five to ten shorts will be selected on April 1st, 2019 and will screen at the Landmark Theatre in Los Angeles on April 30th, 2019.
Following the screenings, we will announce the winners of the following categories: Best Short, Best Director, Best Script, Best Performance.
- Early Deadline: September 30th, 2018. Entry Fee $35.
- Regular Deadline: November 15th, 2018. Entry Fee $45.
- Final Deadline: December 16th, 2018. Entry Fee $55.
- Late Deadline: March 17th, 2019. Entry Fee $65.
- Submissions must be under 50 minutes.
- Submitted films must be produced after January 1st, 2015.
- Must be in English or provide English subtitles.
For complete rules and information, please visit our 2019 BlueCat Short Film Festival Rules & Guidelines.
The BlueCat Newsletter
Every week, we send out a newsletter filled with screenwriting-related content: blogs, interviews, articles, script downloads, videos, tips and more.
Please sign up and join our community of writers today!