Call for Entries
The BlueCat Screenplay Competition, now in its 21st year, is accepting submissions for its 2019 competition. BlueCat remains committed to the undiscovered writer and continues its tradition of providing written analysis on every script submitted.
Final Deadline: December 16th, 2018
Submit your script by Sunday, December 16th at Midnight PST. Every entry receives written analysis by Friday, January 11th!
Short Film Festival
- Feature Screenplay Winner $10,000. Four Feature Finalists will receive $1,000 each.
- Short Script Winner $5,000. Four Shorts Finalists will receive $500 each.
- Pilot (Hour) Winner $5,000. Four Pilot Finalists will receive $500 each.
- Pilot (Half-Hour) Winner $5,000. Four Pilot Finalists will receive $500 each.
- The Fellini Award (Best International Script by a writer living outside the US) $5,000
- Short Film Festival Winners (Best Short, Best Director, Best Script, Best Performance)
The BlueCat Newsletter
Every Tuesday, we send out a newsletter filled with screenwriting-related content: blogs, interviews, articles, downloads, videos, tips and more.
Please sign up and join our community of writers today!