Call for Entries
The BlueCat Screenplay Competition, now in its 21st year, is accepting submissions for its 2019 competition. BlueCat remains committed to the undiscovered writer and continues its tradition of providing written analysis on every script submitted.
If you’re interested in submitting your script late please send an email to [email protected] with your request.
Every entry receives written analysis by Monday, March 4th!
Short Film Festival
- Feature Screenplay Winner $10,000. Four Feature Finalists will receive $1,000 each.
- Short Script Winner $5,000. Four Shorts Finalists will receive $500 each.
- Pilot (Hour) Winner $5,000. Four Pilot Finalists will receive $500 each.
- Pilot (Half-Hour) Winner $5,000. Four Pilot Finalists will receive $500 each.
- The Fellini Award (Best International Script by a writer living outside the US) $5,000
- Short Film Festival Winners (Best Short, Best Director, Best Script, Best Performance)
The BlueCat Newsletter
Every Tuesday, we send out a newsletter filled with screenwriting-related content: blogs, interviews, articles, downloads, videos, tips and more.
Please sign up and join our community of writers today!