2016 Resubmissions will open on July 1st, 2015 after the first round of feedback is sent.
Any screenplay submitted early and having received our early script analysis can be resubmitted by the Final Deadline for a reduced fee. Resubmission entries will receive one script analysis.
Before re-submitting your screenplay, please be sure it meets the following requirements:
- Each original Feature or Short entry may only be resubmitted once.
- Screenplay must be in PDF format (need to convert?)
- Screenplay PDF must have a properly formatted filename (Name of Screenplay by Author First Last Name.pdf — i.e. Magnolia by Paul Thomas Anderson.pdf)
- Be absolutely sure you uploading the Proper File: Under absolutely no circumstances will substitutions of either corrected pages or new drafts of the entry screenplay(s) be made. Screenplays will not be returned.
- Titles cannot be changed upon resubmission under any circumstances
- All feature entries must be in English and between 65 and 125 pages in length.
- All short entries must be in English and between 1 and 49 pages in length.
- Submitted scripts must be original screenplays, and the sole property of the applicant(s).
- The screenplay has not previously won any screenplay contest, competition or award of any kind
- The author(s) meet all eligibility requirements.