Any screenplay submitted early and having received our early script analysis can be resubmitted by November 15th, 2013, for a reduced fee of $40. Resubmission entries will receive one script analysis.
Before re-submitting your screenplay, please be sure it meets the following requirements:
- Screenplay must be in PDF format (need to convert?)
- Screenplay PDF must have a properly formatted filename (Name of Screenplay by Author First Last Name.pdf – i.e. Magnolia by Paul Thomas Anderson.pdf)
- Be absolutely sure you uploading the Proper File: Under absolutely no circumstances will substitutions of either corrected pages or new drafts of the entry screenplay(s) be made. Screenplays will not be returned.
- All entries must be in English and between 75 and 125 pages in length.
- Submitted scripts must be original screenplays, and the sole property of the applicant(s).
- The screenplay has not previously won any screenplay contest, competition or award of any kind
- The author(s) meet all eligibility requirements.