2018 Call For Entries
Early Bird Deadline Alert: Submit your script by October 15th and get your written analysis by November 15th!
The BlueCat Screenplay Competition, in its 20th year, is now accepting submissions for its 2018 competition!
NEW PILOT AWARDS
Along with awards for feature screenplays and short scripts, BlueCat will be offering awards for both hour and half hour pilot scripts.
WRITTEN ANALYSIS TO ALL ENTRANTS
BlueCat remains committed to the undiscovered writer, and will continue its tradition of providing written analysis on every script submitted.
THE FELLINI AWARD
Our international award, the Fellini Award, will be given to the best feature screenplay by a writer living outside the U.S.
- Feature Screenplay Winner $10,000. Four Feature Finalists will receive $1000 each.
- Short Script Winner $5,000. Four Shorts Finalists will receive $500 each.
- Pilot (Hour) Winner $5,000. Four Pilot Finalists will receive $500 each.
- Pilot (Half-Hour) Winner $5,000. Four Pilot Finalists will receive $500 each.
- The Fellini Award $1000.
- Opening Deadline: October 15th, 2017. Feature Screenplay $45, Pilot (Hour) $40, Pilot (Half-Hour) $35, Short Script $35, Short Film $35.
- Early Deadline: November 19th, 2017. Feature Screenplay $55, Pilot (Hour) $50, Pilot (Half-Hour) $45 Short Script $45, Short Film $45.
- Regular Deadline: February 1st, 2018. Feature Screenplay $60, Pilot (Hour) $55, Pilot (Half-Hour) $50 , Short Script $50, Short Film $50.
- Final Deadline: February 20th, 2018. Feature Screenplay $65, Pilot (Hour) $60, Pilot (Half-Hour) $55, Short Script $55, Short Film $55.